Rory Joyce BA(Hons) MSc CEnv FRICS MRTPI FRGS
Independent Planning Consultant Rory Joyce has enviable experience.
Rory is the founder and Principal of Brunel Planning. He was Chairman of Drivers Jonas, and a former Partner at Deloitte.
Rory has given Strategic Planning advice on a wide range of commercial, residential and infrastructure developments to both public and private sector clients for 35 years.
Key acheivements include:
- He was the President of the Planning and Development division of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and on the RICS Planning & Development Council for 10 years.
- He was a Specialist Adviser to the House of Commons Environment Select Committee for five years.
- He has been a member of the Oxford Joint Planning Law Conference Committee since 1996.
- He was a member of the Expert Panel for the Airports Commission 2014-2015.
Nick has worked in the Marketing and Communications field since 1989, working with a wide range of blue chip clients across a variety of business sectors. For the last ten years has has run his own consultancy – Neon Marcomms, and his team provides a range of support services to Carvil Ventures, including : branding, website design and build, advertising, graphics, brochures and printed materials.
Key achievements include:
- Winner Gold: 1st prize 1987 Marketing Week / Institute of Sales Promotion Student Sales Promotion Awards
- 1998-2001 Board Director – Marketing Agencies Association
- 2000 – Marketing Agencies Association Millennium Awards Organiser
- 1996-2004 Joint Managing Director & Managing Director Group Development at Dynamo Marketing Group
- 2002-2004 Dynamo Marketing Group acquired by Incepta PLC
- 2007 Established Neon Marcomms Ltd.
Construction sector and property clients include: Carvil Ventures Ltd., M3 Developments, Conquip Engineering Group and Winkworths
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org